My Daily Goals
Breathe Deeply - forgetting this
Eat - doing better. Have been fixing a meal most days
Drink Water - drinking one bottle each day, but want to increase
Go Outside - I have made it outside at least once per day, probably 90% of the time
Clean Something - This is happening!! My kitchen is clean for the first time in at least three months. I'm trying to accept that "good enough" is better than perfect, and in doing so am getting things done, slowly but surely!
My Weekly Goals
Visit with a friend - have had something scheduled each week
Learn Walgreens & Albertson's couponing - nothing! In fact, I forgot this was a goal!
My Annual Goal
Whole house organized & purged by end of year. - Making good progress. Basement is close to finished, working on the purging of what I've gone through already (that is, trying to decide what to give away, what to sell, etc...)
Family Goals
Stop spending. - Going ok.
Pay bills on time. - Great!
Always have checkbook up to date. - Ummm...not so much. But it does get updated at least once a week.
Plant tomatoes and can them this summer. - Bought tomato seeds yesterday!I'm thinking a lot about perfectionism these days and how a little bit at a time is better than a lot all at once...usually!
No comments:
Post a Comment