The rich rule over the poor,
and the borrower is servant to the lender.
Proverbs 22:7
I am opening this blog to share my journey from being a servant to the lender (lots of lenders if truth be told) to finding freedom from such slavery.
This blog will probably last for many years. I may be the only one that ever reads it, or it may gain a following. Either way it will give me an opportunity to share my experiences in a written form and try to bring some meaning into this often muddled journey.
My husband does not wish for our financial "situation" to be broadcast to the world, but agreed that if our names were not attached it would be ok. :) Therefore, any name attached to this blog is purely fictional- but that will be the only thing that is. Anything else I share will be from my heart and our real situation. Since I manage the finances in our family and have the desire to publish here, this will be my blog- though my hubby may yet throw his two cents in.
I hope our story will encourage you along your way. To God be the glory for the great things he has done.
Thank-you,
"Rachel"
No comments:
Post a Comment