So it is March 10th and I am just getting back in the swing of things with our spending plan. I didn't touch it the last months other than to pay the bills (mostly) on time.
Our checkbook is updated. As of today we are at -89.84. :( I'll deposit a check for $125 tomorrow but that check was supposed to go to my new clutch and not my bad checkbook tracking. Husband gets paid on Friday so I'm hoping to transfer the money back then. But I'm not sure.
Also not sure it was the best idea to make a reservation at a bed & breakfast for the end of the month. The total trip will probably cost around $150 if we don't spend much. Since DH had been out of a job for so long and the winter has seemed so long I thought it would be nice to go away as a couple before his work season picked up. These are the decisions I struggle the most with- we could wait but by the time he'd be free to go again fall would be setting in. Or so it seems looking out from today. The money should go to our new clutch fund (which along with savings is at 0) but I want to go on a trip! And I think if we go now we'll have it out of our system later. Such are my see saw musings which in the end will see us going on a drive to the bed & breakfast. At this point the only way I would pull out is if I can't squeeze the funds out of our checks this month. At least we won't charge it anymore!!
No comments:
Post a Comment