Thursday, October 7, 2010

Projects Abound!

Glory be! These days I really am accomplishing a lot yet feel like there are certainly not enough hours to get everything done. Here's some projects I'm working on:

  • Getting paperwork in order...piles and piles! Got a 5 "drawer" file box that sits on my desk to help me manage the in's and out's of paperwork.
  • Basement clean up and organization. Trying to work a bit on this every couple days. I'm finding all sorts of lost items. Lots of mold too.
  • A friends financial stuff. Trying to help them get their dollars in order.
  • A baby shower this weekend! There is so much to plan to make a baby shower go smoothly so that everyone doesn't see the planning and just enjoys the party.
  • A trip away soon. That's not as much a project as it is thinking about all the things I need to prepare to leave hubby and son alone together for 24 hours!
  • Peanut planting in FrontierVille. Yes, I'm one of those game players...but really just FrontierVille now. And I know, this should not be taking my time, but boy, I enjoy the mindlessness of it!
All of this keeps me busy and off the computer- or at least my little blog. I'm going to try to post more regularly because this is my journal and it helps me write out what I'm thinking and questioning and wondering!

No comments: