I attended a free class on couponing. It was a great presentation by the ladies at Frugal Living NW and I walked away energized to learn more about couponing and begin to try my hand at it. I didn't know there was so much to learn about- the only thing I've ever heard is that you can sometimes find a good deal in the Sunday paper.
This class on the other hand talked about new terms like blinkies & catalinas, and discussed how Walgreen's system of couponing is different from the rest of the world. It also discussed stockpiling and eCoupons! It seems like with more free time I could follow their blog and try to save some money in our grocery bill. I've been shooting for about $150 for the three of us, but am just not finding that realistic at the moment, and I'm not even sure why, though part of the reason is I have moved away from menu planning. On the other hand, I'm not fixing much for myself and hubby is getting tuna fish every day. So I'm puzzled.
If you live in the area they serve and want to know more about couponing I highly recommend one of their classes. Really, should any of us say no to attending something free that can help us learn to save money?
No comments:
Post a Comment