So I read these questions on another's blog here and thought they were fun!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on fuel.
2. Today I feel depressed towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was attend a mom's group breakfast at my church.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it to the end of the week.
5. The most that I would be willing to pay for Facebook is $2/month.
Overall we are at a pretty low point in our finances going into December and the only thing really saving us is going to be that December has three paychecks. We have charged on our credit cards and are feeling backed into a corner right now trying to get our vehicle plates renewed (second vehicle this year). I think the unhealthy track in my mind right now is the one that repeats, "if we just didn't have any debt we could live without feeling like we are in bondage." Though that is true it is not helpful to stop and camp there.
No comments:
Post a Comment