Here's some of what I'm reading online these days:
Enough is as Good as a Feast - "If you find yourself spinning your wheels today [...] it may be a good time to say WHEN."
Candied Yams - This recipe looks sooooo good!
Free Karo Syrup Recipe Book - Mmmm, mmm good!
How a Minimalist Eye Simplifies Cleaning - "I want to set myself up for success, not failure, so minimizing whatever I can will help me succeed!"
The Cemetery - Thought this was a beautiful moment.
Japanese Wedding - Such a cute photo!! Makes me feel a little homesick for Japan.
5 Ways to Destroy Your Budget - I think we have done all five of this along the way.
Giveaway: Children's Reusable Wall Decals - We rent our home and the landlord does not see any reason we would need to paint. I'm looking into wall decals as a way to decorate the baby's room and hope I win! :D
The Wish List - We are currently using MyGiftList.com to keep track of our wish list, but this link is certainly prettier and has more sorting options.
No comments:
Post a Comment