Monday, November 15, 2010

What I'm Reading Today

Here are the things I've been reading online today...

Radical Living - this caught my eye, I think this season of change leaves longings in me for a deeper and richer faith. I'm returning to my personal roots of Bible reading with a pen before bed. I love to read back through my old Bibles and see the comments I made. I'm also marking the date I finish a book and trying to also mark it in the front concordance (?) so I know when I've completed one read through the Bible. I didn't feel like reading it in order. :P

Free Burger Press - Free always catches my eye, and that little burger press looks like something my husband would like.

140 Free Holiday Labels - Mine are already in the mail!

Free Eco Friendly Toys - Now does eco-friendly also mean baby chewing friendly? Hmmm. I think I'm going to try and jump through these hoops and get something free!

Brown Rice with Black Eyed Peas and Greens - I want this for supper. But alas have no greens.

Free Christmas Songs on Amazon - I am feeling the Christmas spirit early this year. I think it's because last year I was 8 months pregnant at this time, and by Christmas was in the early stages of recovering from childbirth. Sort of missed all that Christmas cheer...though the baby was gift enough! (in a good way)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I hope you get some free toys too!! Mine are in the mail :)