Consistency. This is the word that is meandering through my brain these days. Why is it so hard to achieve? I have the desire to be consistent in so many things: housekeeping, cooking, baking, weeding, blogging, letter writing, kitty litter cleaning and the list could go on. And yet I think this blog is a great window into how I am faring with all the rest. The last time I blogged here my house was almost clean...two weeks later I think I've barely touched it.
This translates into my finances as well. I go for a while with the checkbook caught up, the budget on track and things humming along smoothly. And then I wake up one day (like today) and don't want to check the bank account because I'm afraid I'll see that something has bounced.
If I could do a bit every day (in everything) all would be so much better. I just don't know how to make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment