Here's what I've been reading this week (so far):
Dried Beans vs Canned Beans @ Frugal Living NW - my heart loves using dried beans but my reality doesn't always. I tend to undercook them, and appreciated the tips in this post. I have some kidney beans soaking as I type!
Cooking Dried Garbanzo Beans + Making Homemade Hummus @ Frugal Living NW - again with the beans, I know! But I've had garbanzo beans now for a good 6 months wanting to cook them and make some hummus, and here is a nice link to show me how.
To Be A Tree @ Life as a Global Mom - I like this poem. :)
The Traveling Casserole @ Heavenly Homemakers - We go out and almost always end up eating out. I like these ideas for take it with you meals. These would also make good lunches for my husband who likes to take his breaks in our car instead of his break room.
The {Short} History of Coupons... @ Happy Money Saver - We all read about coupons often. They are everywhere. But I had never thought about how they got started. Very interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment