A year or more ago I was roaming around the blogging world and stumbled across The Simple Woman's Daybook...or more precisely, someone who was using this blog as their template for the day. I found it a very interesting peek into that blogger's life and wanted to try it myself. Now that I have a blog I can!
Outside my window...weeds have taken over the garden but the tomato bushes are still producing. Maybe we'll have enough to can?
I am thinking...the baby is scared by the sound I make when I blow my nose.
I am thankful for...test results from a small biopsy I had last week that say all is well. Prevention cost $10 and gave our family priceless peace of mind.
From the kitchen...a chocolate cake with caramel frosting that turned out to be chocolate brownies with a sugar topping.
I am creating...a sewn holder I'd eventually like to market and sell...just as soon as I learn to use my sewing machine.
I am going...to get the car serviced and looked at. Been hearing squeaky brakes and a funny rattling in the AC.
I am reading...$5 Dinner Mom's Cookbook. Love it!
I am hoping...my husband can find a higher paying normal scheduled day job.
I am hearing...little Will scooting across the floor, pausing to cry every so often because he's teething. Again.
Around the house...things are a disaster because I am resting instead of cleaning as I fight off a cold.
One of my favorite things...is attending free festivals with Joseph & little Will.
A few plans for the rest of the week: stop in at work to help train my replacement, pick peaches, try to get a handle on our spending. Extra income makes everything seem to spin out of control.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...a baking experience that turned out! Fresh blueberry muffins!
No comments:
Post a Comment