I think the theme in our home and my life since the last time I posted (which seems like weeks ago!) is change. Change! Change! Change! Several weeks ago we decided to get a $35 love seat off Craigslist. This in itself seems fairly innocuous...after all, how much havoc could one new piece of furniture create? Ha ha...
Now, several weeks later that one love seat seems to have set off a ripple effect through the household of rearranging and fall cleaning. Also a greater push to purge our stuff.
Possibly also related is the purchase of a piano. Actually, the piano was free off Craigslist, but we had to pay to have it moved (huge piano) and tuned ($80 more than expected).
Also my thoughts about our money and my little blog here seem to be going through a transformation these days. Not sure if these thoughts will turn out to be good or bad or somewhere in between, but certainly they will be appearing on here in the next days.
Because we're in the midst of a total house transformation (or at least what feels like a total house transformation) I may not be blogging as often. Yesterday I got the bookshelves moved and all the books reshelved and reordered. Hubby moved the couch (which originally we were going to sell when the love seat came but then decided to keep) into its new spot, and today I'm going to be trying to get all the little knick knacks moved around, pictures hung, etc. Lots of work but lots of purging happening too. Worthwhile in the end, lots of work now!
No comments:
Post a Comment