Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweepstakes & Giveaways

I am learning how to enter sweepstakes highlighted by and giveaways offered by different blogs I follow. Here is a roundup of todays entries:

Frugal Living NW, JBF PreSale Passes Giveaway, @frugallivingnw

Frugal Living NW, 7th Generation Back to School Kit Giveaway, @frugallivingnw

Vocalpoint: free kashi cereal, free downy fabric softner

One Frugal Lady, $20 Gift Card to Tree Frog Creations Giveaway

Dirty Diaper Laundry, Bottombumpers One Size Giveaway

Nationwide Bank, Enter to Win

The Cheap and Choosy, Whamies Wet Bag Review & Giveaway

Sweeties Sweeps, Shell Win Fuel For a Year

Sweeties Sweeps, Lee Jeans Giveaway

Beautiful Calling, SpaFinder Gift Certificate & Giveaway

One Frugal Lady, Ergo Baby Review & Giveaway

2 comments:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Thank you for mentioning me!
I started entering various ones that caught my eye about a year ago and have won quite a few things.
It certainly makes it fun to check the mailbox :)

Good luck!!

freedom journey said...

It sure is fun now to check the mailbox. I've really only won one thing thus far but it was something I really wanted! :)